The University of Iowa Scuba Club is a registered University of Iowa Sports Club chartered through the Division of Recreational Services. The Scuba Club does not hold tryouts and is open to all members of our community!
The Scuba Club requires those interested in our activities and trips to sign up for the club before they can participate. Signing up is easy to do, inexpensive, and worthwhile.
As a Scuba Club member, you have exclusive access to:
- Your included Scuba Club T-Shirt
- Massive discounts on Scuba classes run right here, in Iowa City, by the Scuba Club
- 10% Discount on gear at SeataSea Watersports
- 10% Discount on classes run at SeataSea Watersports
- Free gear giveaways
- An opportunity to not only get certified, but continue your diving career with exciting advanced level courses
- Participate in club trips, social events, community service, and courses
- Access to members only site features, like our forums, gear swap and trade section, travel tips and help, and much more
- Access to our online event and trip registration system
- Access to our Apparel shop
- A whole lot of fun, people, and knowledge!
Get Excited, Get Involved Now!