Advanced Open Water Diver
This is an excellent way to improve your skills and confidence underwater whether you have four or one-hundred and four dives under your belt. The course is made up of very little classroom time, meaning more time diving. You will be introduced to five specialties; two of which will be Underwater Navigation and Deep Diver. For the other three you may choose between Peak Performance Buoyancy, Night Diver, Underwater Photographer, Wreck Diver, or Dry Suit Diver. This course is conducted over a minimum two day period.
- Must have a PADI Open Water Certification (or equivalent certification from another organization)
- Next Level after Open Water Diver
- Introduction to exciting Specialty Diving
- In-water Course
- The five Adventure Dives count towards specialty certification in each of the five areas
- Increases the PADI recommended depth limit from 80 ft to 100 ft